We are committed to ensuring that the information you have given to Rowena Boutique is secure
From 25th May 2018, all organisations in the UK must ask for your permission to continue to keep personal data about you.? We are required to advise you how we will process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998? (?DPA?) ?and General Data Protection Regulations (?GDPR?). This notice complies with requirements under both DPA 1998, mention of compliance with GDPR throughout infers compliance with DPA 1998 and DPA. We expand further below on? our policy and use of our privacy settings and communications settings.
?Your Rowena Limited, trading as Rowena Boutique?, is the data controller. We decide how and for what purpose your personal data is processed in agreement with you.
?Personal data? is defined as data that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data or by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the Data controller?s possession or likely to come into his possession.
How do we process and use your personal data?
We comply with our obligations under GDPR by keeping all personal data up to date, by storing or destroying it securely, by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data:
- To keep you updated on what is happening in store, such as? promotions, instore events, sales time and external fashion events
- We may also ask you how we are doing from time to time to help improve our boutique by using you feedback
- To inform you of changes to law if that is a requirement of the business
- To comply with our legal obligations such as GDPR
When will we process your personal data:
- If you give us your consent by writing your email address in our email book whilst in store
- or if you give us your telephone number to contact you
- or submitting? your email address via our website rowena.boutique
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, our policy is that we will never ?sell or distribute your personal information to any other person or business.
How long do we keep your personal data?
As long as Rowena Boutique is trading but you can unsubscribe from our email list at any time via the Mailchimp alert, the option to unsubscribe is at the bottom of the email you receive or you can let us know via our website -? rowena.boutique
You can also ring 01932856283 and inform us that you wish your details to be removed.
Your rights and your personal data
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold for you
- The right to request that we correct your email address if it is found to be inaccurate, or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted from our email list
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office if we have used your data for any other purpose than stated in this policy.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact us on 01932 856283 or email Rowena@rowena.boutique
You can contact the Information Commissioner Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email
or at the Information Commissions Office.Wyecliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Policy dated 25 May 2018